It's no secret. Most authors are scraping by
fiancially. But if you want to help out your favorite author here are 6 ways.
- Buy the book. Authors need to sell 5 books a day to keep a title visible on Amazon.
- Give it as a gift. This is the best way to find new readers.
- Recommend it.
- Add a review on Amazon. Reviews help sell books. (For real. Books with more reviews have a better standing on Amazon.) It's easy. See "How
to write a simple book review".
- Like, comment and share on social media. The more a post on Facebook is interacted with the more people that can see it.
- Follow their Amazon author page. Any updates or new books will post there first.
What's your favorite way to "help out" your favorite author?